Abundance Attraction Qualities:
Fire = Flows from connection to Source, (release resistance)
Earth = Worthy of abundance, (release justification)
Metal = Only plenty is real, (release lack)
Water = Focus on flow of it, (release the ‘way it currently is’)
Wood = Softening judgment to allow joy
Fire = divine flame of impulse and evolution
Earth = divine matter and mystery
Metal = cosmic life force
Water = divine vision and will
Wood = divine focus
The Mother/Child Cycle:
Wood is emotionally upset, Fire causes impulse/spark for transformation, Earth nourishes for journey, Metal inspires and activates life force, Water reveals truth, so Wood can relax and soften for transformation, so the Heart can enjoy, Earth can strengthen, Metal can release, and Water can rest.
Things to watch out for:
Wood = controlling, rigid, tense, shackled vs. anchored, stagnant flow
Fire = anxiety, lack of trust, disconnection from creativity extinguishing the flame
Earth = abusing and/or leaving the body, overthinking leading to stalled function, ability, and power
Metal = worry, poor boundaries, and shallow shortness of breath
Water = fear that turns a clear ocean of truth into murky waters of confusion, inability to envision
What to gift yourself at each stage of the journey (to ensure and facilitate forward momentum toward transformation):
- Fire = creativity, joy, light, connection to the Divine, trust…we go in knowing it may get sticky, and choose the journey anyway in order to evolve (which expands Love)
- Earth = nourishment of self (nature, creativity, nutrition, sleep/rest, supportive self-talk), ground and center daily, connect with guidance for each step, honor yourself for the willingness to be in the mystery of the journey in order discover the divine love that you are, and are eternally held by
- Metal = cultivate deep breathing, consciously take in cosmic life force to flow through, and fuel you, creativity
- Water = inquiry, right use of will, and mental alignment with divine mind so as not to burn yourself out, drain your battery, and ‘do it all’ yourself, creativity
- Wood = regular movement, creativity, willingness to practice self-compassion and focus in order to choose wisely.
Every element transforms beautifully in a Creative Healing Process. At the risk of sounding dramatic, it’s downright magical.
I invite you to say YES to a 5 Element Creative Healing Process, it’s simple, can take as much or as little time as you have, and it’s fun.
Our Spirit likes to play, energy moves more easily, and transformation is the result. Let’s go, I’ll take you there!
Get your complimentary Creative Healing Kickstart Guide below